On Monday morning I was enjoying my porridge and watching my old favourites, Bill and Susanna on BBC breakfast (I really do love Bill and Susanna), when they mentioned that the new National Curriculum for 2014 had been released, and shock horror, the topic of evolution was to be introduced at primary age for the first time. “Hoorah!” I exclaimed out loud, despite being by myself. But when I rushed to the computer to find the updated curriculum I was less than impressed.
- RT @PaulineDScanlan: I have a new opinion piece on bacteria_phage coevo in the gut in TRENDS Microbiol #gutmicrobiome #phage #coevolution h… 6 days ago
- @AilsaStevens I wouldn't trust anything I say. 2 weeks ago
- Just sent my submission for the @OhZoeBooks rising talent awards. Eek - fingers crossed! Submit your entry here: ohzoe.com/index 4 weeks ago
- RT @BrockhurstLab: New paper! Conflicting selection alters trajectory of molecular evolution in bacteria-plasmid-phage interaction https://… 4 weeks ago
- 4yr #PhD (UK/EU) @UniofBath @MilnerCentre with me and Prof L Hurst on #evolution of #GRNs under environmental chang… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago