On Monday morning I was enjoying my porridge and watching my old favourites, Bill and Susanna on BBC breakfast (I really do love Bill and Susanna), when they mentioned that the new National Curriculum for 2014 had been released, and shock horror, the topic of evolution was to be introduced at primary age for the first time. “Hoorah!” I exclaimed out loud, despite being by myself. But when I rushed to the computer to find the updated curriculum I was less than impressed.
- Enlightening and exhausting day @royalsociety with @screenhouseprod learning how to tell people what I do - it's tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @MilnerCentre: Milner centre night is Monday 15/5, Bath Function Rooms! Join Jason Wolf, @Ltheory & @NickLongrich for beer, Brain Games… 2 weeks ago
- RT @paulcoxon: Born #OTD 1910 chemist & crystallographer Dorothy Hodgkin, (Nobel Prize 1964), discovered the structure of insulin https://t… 2 weeks ago
- @paulcoxon @AnnaGSlater @DrAnneLaura @englishse Well shucks. Thanks for the shout out @paulcoxon 2 weeks ago
- If I hadn't just googled it - I would think a 507 year old quahog was a mythical beast from a JK Rowling novel. twitter.com/MilnerCentre/s… 2 weeks ago