On Monday morning I was enjoying my porridge and watching my old favourites, Bill and Susanna on BBC breakfast (I really do love Bill and Susanna), when they mentioned that the new National Curriculum for 2014 had been released, and shock horror, the topic of evolution was to be introduced at primary age for the first time. “Hoorah!” I exclaimed out loud, despite being by myself. But when I rushed to the computer to find the updated curriculum I was less than impressed.
- #PhD opportunity with me and Prof Laurence Hurst at the beautiful @UniofBath @MilnerCentre on #Gene Regulatory… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @MilnerCentre: https://t.co/JWDvHxRwkX 1 week ago
- @bkoskella Let your daughter handle it. She's old enough to earn her keep. 2 weeks ago
- @Siderophile Congratulations! Looks like a rowdy bunch! 4 weeks ago
- RT @BrockhurstLab: Join the lab! PhD on evolution of symbiosis supervised by me, @dunkie_c @2jamiewood @beckerhopper @ACCE_DTP https://t.co… 4 weeks ago