On Monday morning I was enjoying my porridge and watching my old favourites, Bill and Susanna on BBC breakfast (I really do love Bill and Susanna), when they mentioned that the new National Curriculum for 2014 had been released, and shock horror, the topic of evolution was to be introduced at primary age for the first time. “Hoorah!” I exclaimed out loud, despite being by myself. But when I rushed to the computer to find the updated curriculum I was less than impressed.
- @MilnerCentre @daniel_j_field @CornellBirds So addictive! Damn you future bird. 11 hours ago
- "...the act of writing creatively can help to unleash the spark that fuels original research" I wholeheartedly agree dx.doi.org/10.1038/nj7641… 5 days ago
- RT @juansarasua: Little Changes: evolution for kids, teaching resources, #rinkidinks by @celltoSelf shar.es/19dRz4 1 week ago
- RT @MilnerCentre: Got plans for tomorrow evening? Treat yourself to the free @MilnerCentre lecture by Prof Nick Davies @BRLSI https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @MilnerCentre: .@royalsociety funding secures new studentship for @celltoself. Applications for #PhD in stochasticity and GRN evolution,… 1 week ago