On Monday morning I was enjoying my porridge and watching my old favourites, Bill and Susanna on BBC breakfast (I really do love Bill and Susanna), when they mentioned that the new National Curriculum for 2014 had been released, and shock horror, the topic of evolution was to be introduced at primary age for the first time. “Hoorah!” I exclaimed out loud, despite being by myself. But when I rushed to the computer to find the updated curriculum I was less than impressed.
- @SuseJohnston I wish this was true. I'm no fun since having kids! 1 day ago
- @SuseJohnston https://t.co/zp2xiacUaL 1 day ago
- @MarkSilby https://t.co/dxHBlnMBWw 1 day ago
- Just looking over some PhD applications. Thank God I am not applying for a PhD now - you guys are insanely qualifie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @DDuneau @bkoskella @CT_Bergstrom @AliOilhan Thanks David. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the translation! 1 day ago