On Monday morning I was enjoying my porridge and watching my old favourites, Bill and Susanna on BBC breakfast (I really do love Bill and Susanna), when they mentioned that the new National Curriculum for 2014 had been released, and shock horror, the topic of evolution was to be introduced at primary age for the first time. “Hoorah!” I exclaimed out loud, despite being by myself. But when I rushed to the computer to find the updated curriculum I was less than impressed.
- Also check out @Jameshearsawho in the parellel molecular evolution poster symposium. https://t.co/XcC7FAa0Op 3 hours ago
- RT @MicrobialMatts: Thrilled to be presenting a poster on my work supervised by @CelltoSelf at #SMBE2019. Come see me and have a chat about… 3 hours ago
- RT @MilnerCentre: To highlight our amazing researchers at the Milner Centre for Evolution, each week we will put one under the spotlight Da… 6 hours ago
- RT @BrockhurstLab: Calling all microbial evolution researchers attending #SMBE2019 - we will be gathering for drinks at 19.30 on Monday (af… 3 days ago
- RT @friendlymicrobe: Fellowship @sangerinstitute for people who have had a year+ break from research, aren’t currently working in scientifi… 1 week ago